We, Hodek Vibration Technologies Pvt. Ltd (“Hodek”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website https://www.hodekindia.com/ (the “Website”). This Website showcases our products and services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or chat with us through the website chat support or ‘enquire’ or subscribe to our blogs/newsletters and submit your details through the ‘careers’ page on our Website; you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to the first name, last name, phone numbers, e-mail address, location, country/region, candidate profile/resume, position and company’s name. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts: We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and/or Linkedin and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
Accuracy of information: Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online);
- to improve the Offerings;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
- to maintain and manage our website;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
3. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
If we outsource the processing of your Personal Information to third parties or provide your Personal Data to third-party service providers, we will oblige those third parties to protect your Personal Data with appropriate security measures and prohibit them from using your Personal Data for their own purposes or from disclosing your Personal Data to others.
4. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to only collect such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
5. Our Security Measures
Your Personal Information is stored on third-party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and will take necessary measures to mitigate such events. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing email@example.com with your specific request.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Personal Information deleted.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
13. CONTACT US